CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

put the stamp on then.....MAIL!

Seriously...

Why must I always forget to MAIL a letter? I get the stamp on the envelope and then I never mail it. (I just sent 30 invoices/payments off at work) You would think that I could handle the task. But no. Piper's card is sitting in the house in Herriman, maybe it'll get there the same time as Abra's, hopefully before her brother's b-day. Maybe I'll lose it and find it just in time for her b-day next year.......

It's coming I promise.......when I'm just not quite sure.

2 comments:

Aquaspce said...

sounds like me!

Myrna said...

I know where you both got it from!! I don't know what is so difficult about it either--you'd think after this many years, a person would learn. But no.