CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Scissors and Hair, Need I say more?

Johnathan and Rosie watched the twins for me Saturday, so I could go to this awesome class through People Helping People http://www.mentors4women.org/.

I know some of you where hoping to see me cut my daughters hair sooner than later. I was trying to grow it out first so that they didn't have bangs, however Sabrina found a pair of scissors and cut her hair. Olivia had her hair cut too, not sure if she did it herself or had a little helper....

When I got home I noticed that Sabrina had some help with Rosie "evening out" the bangs. (Rosie denied it, but mother's know!)

We took the girls and got new hair cuts for them, they look cute and older. Why when kids get their haircuts, they always seem to age more?

1 comments:

Aquaspce said...

Deklan gave Piper her first hair cut.
She had this beautiful, strawberry blond waist length hair.
He chopped one side to her shoulder.
So yeah. We had to fix that.