CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Party Fun!




(left to right Ruby, Rosie and Jamie eating doughnuts off the string)



(Toby eating a doughnut off the string)



(Andrew trying to eat his doughnut off a string)




(Matthew eating his doughnut off the string)


We had our annual Halloween Party, and I must say I am unofficially the coolest mom ever!
Rosie told me that kids have said it was the best Halloween Party they ever went too! Okay so we now know I am cool, Rosie even had a few boys show up! Scary......
Matthew enjoyed hiding in the grass and scaring people as they walked by! The twins ran around eating peoples doughnuts, treats, or drinking unattended cups of soda.
Thanks to my helpers for the games! Wish everyone could have made it.........
I got a little disk for my phone, so now I can take some pictures! Tonight we have the young women and young men's trunk or treat, promise you all I'll get pictures of the twins in costume, they are little butterflies. Adios!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have always been great at parties, sometimes I think you over do it, but the kids love 'em. Just don't forget to clean up after all have gone home. Or just have another clean up party and have all the kids join in with a prize to the one who cleans the best, fastest, neatest, mostest...
Love DAD

Anonymous said...

BTW enjoyed the pics. Love ya

Aquaspce said...

Looks like a fun party :)

Myrna said...

I would never had known that was Rosie if you didn't have her name there!