CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life is...

I always liked Forrest Gump and the famous "life is like a box of chocolates, you never no what you're gonna get."

Around Christmas time we get those edible but not the best chocolates in the world. I only like a few of them. My kids usually have lost the identifying sheet, so I am left to sample some, till I find the ones I like.

Life is a lot like that. I don't always have a direction sheet guiding me in the direction I want, so I try one way and is doesn't work, I can change course.

That's one neat thing about our Heavenly Father's plan for us. He has given us the free agency to make choices. I know that I have more than a checkered past then most, however I am glad for the life's lessons I learned.

I am a very independent woman, who is determined to get somewhere. Right now somewhere is happiness for me. I want to laugh and smile. I want someone to grow old in our his and her rocking chairs. I don't care much about what I have material wise. I want to eliminate stress.

I think of the Hills that live or lived in California. How free was it to visit them? Okay so Nancy didn't like it because she got dirty, however I remember loving it. I'm sure they had problems and fights, but I don't remember them. I remember playing in the river, the divided bedroom garage thing, and how cool that their living room was pretty much the outdoors!

I want that freeness. Freeness is that a word?

Sorry lack of sleep, causes idle ramblings.............

0 comments: