CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pincess? Eyesceem?

"Who are you?" I ask Olivia.

"Pincess!" she replys without hesitation.

Yesterday was payday, and on paydays I usually pick up fast food for dinner. During the warmer times sometimes, okay a lot of the times on the way home for work we'd swing by Arctic Circle to pick up an icecream cone. (Here they give kiddos the courtesy cones for free!)

I guess I've done it too much. Last night at Wendy's drivethru I tried to place an order.

"Olivia, hamburger or chicken?"

"Eyesceem"

"Okay after eyesceem, hamburger or chicken?"

"Eyesceem"

"Fine, hamburger it is."

"Oranges or Frenchfries?"

"Eyesceem!"

Much to by surprise, Miss Bina chimes out:

"FunchFries!"

We had a laugh or two.........

0 comments: