CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Crazy girl, my Bina

Sabrina (Bina)........


Rosie wanted to make sure I told everyone about Sabrina.


Sabrina is pretty comical at times. We did our good night snuggles and she was sent off to bed with promises of wearing her new light up shirt.........


Rosie notice that she turned into the bathroom, instead of her room.


She followed only to find Sabrina head first into the toilet!


I wished I would have taken a picture..............


The girls and I have compromised. If they'll go to sleep, they can sleep where every they want in their room.

Believe it or not her favorite spot is the toy box. This picture was shot this morning. She also insisted on wearing her Halloween costume. Crazy girl.........

0 comments: