CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another funny story from long ago....

My sister and I were truly city girls.

We spent a year living in Provo, Utah. Where we lived it was on the outskirts of town and we had several farm animals housed around us.

Really the only animals that we had been exposed to were cats.

We had a horse bordering our backyard.

Being curious we wanted to know the sex of the horse.

Remember we were city gals, only use to looking at kitties for the sex.

So I talked my sister into lifting up the tail of the horse with a stick to check the sex and her reply......

"Poop!"

Disappointed, we later learned that to tell a sex of the horse really doesn't have the need for any lifting..........................

4 comments:

Aquaspce said...

I remember lifting the tail, but you climbed through the fence to look because I was too scared to.

Myrna said...

Teamwork!

Anonymous said...

That is too, too funny!

An Ordinary Mom said...

This is too funny ... I am definitely a city gal myself.