CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Something a Little Christmasy

Okay, I don't have a lot of paitence to do Gingerbread sculptures like my Sister Nancy, or baking talent like my sister Abra, however I do buy pre-made cookie dough and bake like crazy to do various cookie platters around Christmas time. One tradition in our house is that the kids get to make Christmas Tree center pieces for the trays. This year, we just made one for the kids to eat............. Above Sabrina's masterpiece....Below Olivia's
Olivia, demostrating why we choose not to use these as center pieces
Rosie bravely chased Andrew around to get a "green" picture.
Sabrina's half eaten masterpiece.
Matthew proudly showing off his Christmas Tree!
Look at how well they worked together!
Olivia posing mid ice...............

2 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun!

Kelline said...

The kids have soooo much fun....I on the other hand........