CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Sister, Sisters

There were never such devoted sisters,
Never had to have a chaperone, no sir,

I’m there to keep my eye on her Caring, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing

When a certain gentleman arrived from Rome
She wore the dress, and I stayed home



All kinds of weather, we stick together
The same in the rain and sun

Two different faces, but in tight places
We think and we act as one

Those who’ve seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us
Many men have tried to split us up, but no one can
Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister
And lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man
(Irving Berlin)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

My twin sister and I used to sing this for the fam every Christmas. Love it!

Kelline said...

My fav pose was when Olivia grabbed Sabrina and gave her a bi kiss!