CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Update

This last few days have been so busy for me, I just want to sleep.

Saturday, I went to a blogger luncheon, hosted by Kristina. It was nice to get out of the house, however I think next time, I'll try harder to find a sitter!

Later on that evening, I had the opportunity to go with my husband, the twins, Naunie, Josie, and my grandparents to the open house at Oquirrh Temple. I choose the wrong shoes, and thankfully Naunie and Josie were there to help with the twins! It was beautiful. I might try and go another time, with better shoes and no twins........

Sunday, Jonathan and I made a quick trip to Rancho Cucamunga. He had to do some work for his brother there. It was a really quick trip, with very little sleep.

I'll blog more later........

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm so glad you were able to come! I hope you were able to enjoy yourself, even if you had to wrangle the twins!

Myrna said...

Busy, busy!