CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Olivia, sorry O-LEEEE and the cute/bizarre things she does!

Olivia is now called O-LEEEE. I used to spell her nickname Ollie, but I think that the O-LEEEE, really expresses her way of saying it. On the way home from work yesterday, the back seat conversation went something like this:

Sabrina: Olwiva

Olivia: Not Olwiva, I O-LEEEE.

Sabrina: Olia

Olivia: Not Olia, I O-LEEEE. Say it, O

Sabrina: O

Olivia: now LEEEE

Sabrina: Lee

Olivia: O-LEEE!

Sabrina: Olia.

Olivia: M-Om, him not saying O-LEEE.

I think Olivia has taken to Jonathan's method. Example of the conversation the night before:

Sabrina: Pa-sic-able

Jonathan: Huh?

Sabrina: Pa-sic-able (this time pointing to the freezer)

Me: I think she wants a POP-SIC-LE.

Jonathan: Sabrina say Popsicle.

Sabrina: Pa-sic-able

Jonathan: Say pop.

Sabrina: Pop

Jonathan: now say sic.

Sabrina: Sic

Jonathan: cull

Sabrina: cull

Jonathan: Popsicle

Sabrina: Pa-sic-able

Reminds me of the TABOR story.......anyway....she'll get it, specially with the great patience of Daddy and O-LEEEE!

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Cute!!

David said...

Hukt on fawniks worct four mee.