CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

I wish....

Sometime I wish that I had the incredible writing power on my blog that both my sisters have. My sister Abra, can write the most touching things. My other sister Nancy, dedicates much time and effort recording details of her days. I am so glad that they do, because they give me a chance to glimpse inside their lives for a minute. I miss them. I get upset when I realize how far away my nieces and nephews are, and wonder if the will ever want to know their Aunt. (I know Rachel will be back in another year or so, but still.)

I remember growing up and having such an extended family around. I use to look forward to playing with several generations of cousins and having such a blast. I remember playing several imagination games with Maryanne and Myron. I remember making up dance routines with Jenna and Holly.

I am spending a lot of time with my new sister-in-law, but sometimes it makes me miss my own sisters. Nancy, when you get back we need to schedule bi-monthly play dates for the girls and make a lunch to share, Josie too of course.

Sometimes I wish we lived closer........I guess I just need to get Internet fixed at home and figure out my web cam and get going with Skype.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wait, Abra from Raindrops and Roses is your sister?!?!

Kelline said...

Yes she is, a great writer!

Nancy said...

We'll definitely get together when we come back to the States...but bi-monthly playdates might not work out for long. We'll be heading somewhere else, hopefully.

More school. :P

Myrna said...

I am glad all three of you blog. I hope you always will.

Aquaspce said...

Thanks Kelli, that was so nice of you :) And I wish we were all closer too :(