CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Temple Celebration

What I have learned....

The temple celebration will be held at the conference center downtown SLC, UT.

It will be awesome, dances from all generations and countries performed by various stakes from across the South Salt Lake Valley.

It starts at 7 p.m. and you have to have a ticket to get in. This has the availability to be broadcasted to any Stake Center in North America, however only if the Stakes want to broadcast it.

It will be in most of the South Valley Salt Lake Stake Centers, and various throughout the countries.

Nancy, do you know if you will get this feed via Internet? It is the same feed that all the broadcasts are sent out on? If so can you post a link on my comments?

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Bummer, I'm going to have to miss this one . . .

Nancy said...

I can't find anything about a feed for it yet...but I'll keep looking.

Nancy said...

It looks like it will only be broadcast in Utah. Here's the link.

Nancy said...

Also, there is an official website, where you can access some practices, etc, so it's possible they might post a video of the performance. It doesn't say anything about that, though.

Myrna said...

It was a great performance! I am so glad that I got to go. Thank you!