CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's been too long....

I haven't been blogging....been thinking about it, but....

I don't know if I am depressed or stressed or what. I know I am tired. I know I have OCD. This move is killing me. Jonathan just is grabbing everything in bags and bringing it down to our new place. Anyone who has seen me move knows I pack a month or two before and label the boxes and move. This is going to fast and I can't keep up and ugh!!!!!

I am trying to organize everything, but I'm so tired.

I'll be back later this week with pictures of the house......

At least the playroom is cleaned, till tonight anyway.

2 comments:

MOMster said...

Hang in there, Kelline. "This, too, shall pass. " :)

Myrna said...

Yes, Mary is right, the move will soon be just a memory, and you will have survived it!