CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Miss Popularity? (Yes Finally!)

Why must I be so popular?

I love my kids and all, and I am not complaining, okay I am, but seriously, yesterday, Olivia cried, well screamed, through the rush hour traffic, because, well she couldn't sit directly behind me! (I know I totally over killed comma's)

It wouldn't be so bad, but we have an hour drive or so! I tried to convince her that sitting behind Rosie was just as fun, because I could see her pretty brown eyes, but she wouldn't go for it. One more year or so and then the cognitive reasoning kicks in some and they'll start to comprehend taking turns.

until then.....................................

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

The joys of being the mom!

Nancy said...

Comprehend taking turns? Yes. Actually willingly taking turns? Unlikely. :)

At least she wasn't kicking the back of your seat for the whole hour or asking if she was there yet...

MOMster said...

We have those days here too, where I'm Miss Popular. It can be real trying at times. I hope that stage does not last for too long. :)

Myrna said...

Popular, I want to be popular!

Arrika said...

It doesn't change ! Mine refuse to go for a bike ride without me along to complete the family even though I need to study and would adore the time alone... and I don't believe the family has EVER sat down without me for dinner at home (though I could happily use the time to study) and... (just wait til they start writing you notes and waking you as they slide them under your pillow at 3 am..)