CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I can't find the pause button!!!

Life has been so busy. I drop at the end of the day, only to find my alarm going off in the morning.

Jonathan and I are going to try our hand at selling on E-Bay, I've been reading and exploring with that, give me 6 months and I'll let you know how things are.

I also am applying for any position I can possibly do with the Federal Government. I really want to work there, and I hope one of my applications will be accepted.

I also am almost completed with People Helping People, well the area where they help me anyways! I have about 60 pages to complete by April 14th, to fully complete the program. This is really important to me, because I want to be part of the Women's Professional Network, and be able to one day mentor one of the women starting out in the program. On the 16th of April, I will attend an awards dinner and have to give a couple presentations about the program. Luckily I don't mind public speaking, so I am not stressing on this, yet.

I almost have Rosie fully registered to start school next year, however I still have to figure out when she can take her math placement test. I was informed she'll probably be taking algebra, not pre-algebra next year, but they want to officially test her first.

I also am cleaning up Jonathan's computer and installing some stuff, and I don't REALLY know what I'm doing, so that means, it takes longer.

I was going to slowly start spring cleaning, but found out we're moving to a bigger apartment, so I've put that on hold. The move is not that bad, but it still is work.....

Our Mama cat is pregnant, again...

Sabrina has to go up to primary children's for some immunity testing, but I don't when I'll have time to do this,

Although work is struggling, we are busier then ever and I can't keep my desk cleaned off.

I need a sitter for next Friday.

I need to decide if I am getting my Master's this year or not.

Jonathan is looking for a new job, and I have to help him.

Dinner is at 6:30......

There is no pause button.....

It's okay, I can only do what I can!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad to hear from you! And I'm tired just reading this!

Myrna said...

Wow, you are an acorn off this old oak tree. So much to do, so little time...