CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Awards Dinner

Last night was my night, so to say.

I have been working with a wonderful non-profit organization called People Helping People, located in Salt Lake City. They mainly work with women in the community and teach very valuable job hunting tools.

They take an in depth look at your hard and soft skills, and then help compile a wonderful Resume. You are teamed up with volunteers in the community who are successful employees and teach you how to get a job that pays.

I have completed four months of workshops, and I have completed the third level, and last night was the awards dinner where I was recognized for all the time that I have put in and all the hard work I have done.

Some of the stuff I learned are duh moments, but for some reason when someone puts everything together it sticks with you.

I highly recommend this program to anyone who is a women seeking to make enough money to support their family.

Check their website out :http://www.phputah.org/

5 comments:

Bruce Conrad said...

Congratulations on your hard work and well-deserved award. We are very happy for you.

Myrna said...

ditto.

Arrika said...

Congratulations on your award sweetie! You've come a long way baby!

tiki_lady said...

found you through mmm

MOMster said...

Sounds like a great organization! Good for you for getting involved!