CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How can I put it into words?

For those of you that have been reading my blog, you know that I have been struggling with my spouse and my 12-yr old. I don't go into too much detail, because, quite frankly, it's my business. I blog about my issues in general, so I can either come up with my own solutions or read your comments and try out others suggestions.

I feel inside, like I am walking through the eye of a storm. It's quite, almost peaceful, but I am still nervous looking out in that horizon. I know I should relax, and enjoy these "happy" days, but I feel on edge. I am tired, I wish I could hibernate like the bears for the winter.

I still have to live life, take care of the house, family, etc. For some reason, I just last night and today, feel like I am going through the motions, with no emotions. That Kleenex commercial pops into my head. You know the one? Touch-Touch-Touch-Touch-Touch-FEEL. I hope I get to feel today.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Kelline, I hope you know I am thinking about you!

Myrna said...

To Anonymous: the whole world doesn't have to read this. Reading this is a CHOICE. You chose; you don't like it, don't read it. And have the courage to be a person.

Nancy said...

I've been thinking about how hard it must be to be Jonathan. I realize that he's the "grown up," but being grown up doesn't automatically give you parenting experience. Parents tend to grow up with their kids...they come small and squirmy and helpless and we fall hopelessly in love with them...and then they transform into tantrum-throwing toddlers or hormone-harangued teenagers.

How difficult to all of a sudden be throw into parenting such a wide age-range of children! What a dichotomy to master in such a short amount of time!

They'll work it out, I'm sure. Rosie is almost grown up, and then he'll see.