CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Finally.....The Twins are THREE!!!!

Hanging out with dad, eating!A princess cake for me?Olivia was a little more excited then Sabrina!

The girls are three. Olivia is so grown up now. I swear she turned three and she is going on five! She is potty trained, counting, singing, talking really well, sharing things, I am so amazed. Sabrina is growing up fast too, just not as quickly as Olivia. I think too, since she's a little smaller then Olivia, she gets treated like the baby more. I don't know, but I love them and I am a little sad to see them grow up. I am looking forward to the bizarre and strange adventures that they will take us on!

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Even though they are twins, they are each so uniquely themselves. They are so fun to know!

Bruce Conrad said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures. So good to see you all.