CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Back for now!

I have no clue what I had, but I do not wish it on my worst enemy! I was miserable for over a week! Luckily I started feeling better this Saturday morning!

I have tons of pictures to upload, but it'll probably be toward the middle of the week, before I have a chance to do it. I have a lot of work to catch up.

Saturday we took the twins to a birthday party at Jungle Jim's. They loved going on ride after ride. I on the other hand, weak still from my flu bug, felt a wee bit nauseous...

Sunday the girls went and saw Disney on Ice. They loved it. I loved watching their reaction to the show.

I promise more later.............

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Do those pics include any wedding photos?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're on the mend. It's so hard to be a mom and be down like that.
Like Heidi said, I want to see wedding photos too!

Rebecca Blevins said...

So glad you're feeling better! Take your time, but looking forward to the pics!

susette said...

I'm coming over from Mormon Mommy Blogs, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tonight-midnight. I used to be ahead but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere, and it's a tight race now. I would so much appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥♥
YOUR VOTE REALLY WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Kristina P. said...

Kelline, hope all is well! Haven't seen you around in a while.

Myrna said...

Hoping for an update here...not that I don't talk to you on the phone, but still...