CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Life as we know it....

My headache started on Monday, continued on Tuesday, and by Wednesday blew into one of my lovely undesirible migranes. The kind the take me into the E.R. for a few hours. However I awoke this morning and for the first time in a long time, I feel truly rested.


After a nightmare of fixing various issues with invoices and a fairly high stress day at the office, I took off early to spend nearly three hours at the fracture clinic up at Primary Children's. They informed me that Sabrina had a broken toe.....three hours for that? I knew that Friday night! The one good thing is that Sabrina now has a walking shoe. This means she can run, skip, hop and jump, as she was before.

After this I picked up the rest of the kids and headed to drop Rosie off at basketball practice. Oh, did I forget to mention that her team won their last game? They are 1 for 1 now in the series. I turn onto the street where the practice is held and had to hit the brakes fast. Surprisingly I had to wait for a small herd to cross the street. If you look real closely, you can see a couple of them. We head back home only to find our backyard the playground for another herd.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

So glad you are feeling better! Sorry I haven't been around much this week.

Kristina P. said...

I echo Heidi! And that's great she was able to get a walking shoe!

Kelline said...

Thanks Heidi and Kristina!

Myrna said...

You're always so busy! Just want to tell you je t'aime, ma fille.

Heather of the EO said...

deer crossing the road totally freak me out. I have HUGE fears of one coming through the windshield. Yup, it's the truth.

Sorry about your headaches. You've been too busy and too stressed. I'm sorry.

Kelline said...

I love you to mom! Heather, I am starting to share that fear with you! I have nightmares kind of like the scene from "Tommy Boy" where the deer wakes from a deep sleep and totals the car from the inside out!

David said...

Does Sabrina ever like to injure herself! Glad you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Go Rosie and team! And poor Sabrina. A broken toe is NOT fun...that I know from experience. I hope the migraine doesn't come back anytime soon. Those are also no fun.