CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Good news and Bad news

Since the good new is regarding myself, I'll start with the bad news.

We just had Sabrina's follow up appointment with the ENT. Last week we had another CT scan done of her sinuses, since she has had another ear infection. Although the CT scan showed improvements from September, that isn't saying a whole lot, considering that the doctor completely flushed out her sinuses in December. All of her sinus cavities are infected. The worse one is the one that is closest to the brain. That particular cavity is the one that tends to give people the sinus migraines. She is scheduled to have surgery on this coming Wednesday.

As for the good news.....

I won't be blogging for at least three days, or at least I better not be, since I'll be on my HONEYMOON. Yes, that's right, if everything goes as plan, tomorrow after 1:00 p.m., I'll be married to Jonathan Dewegeli. He will be a valued addition to our family and I love him.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That's so exciting! Congrats on your marriage!

Aquaspce said...

Poor Sabrina :(
Congratulations!

Heidi said...

Here's hoping Sabrina will be AOK and you can relax on your honeymoon!

Bruce Conrad said...

Congratulations. And we'll keep Sabrina in our prayers.

Nancy said...

I heard the wedding went well. Congratulations! I love you!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Enjoy your honeymoon ... and my prayers will be with you with the upcoming surgery.