CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Toddler Dialogue

Coming in to work this morning I was able to hear a dialogue between the twins.

Sabrina sneezed, "Achoo."

Olivia, "Not Achoo, AWWWWCHOOOO!"

Sabrina, "AWWWWCHOOOOO?"

Olivia, "No AWWWWWWWWWCHOOOOOO!"

Sabrina, "Kay AWWWWWWWWWWWWWCHOOOOOOOOOO!"

It went on like this for about ten minutes.

I love my drives, most of the time, with the twins. They are at that cute stage where they make up songs, communicate back and forth. What a blessing it is to be able to spend the time with them and watch them grow up!

2 comments:

Myrna said...

It would have been fun to hear this!

Nancy said...

Reminds me of you, Abra, and Jenna....

"My daddy's is this big!"

"Well, my daddy's is THIS big!"

Kids are so funny!