CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Last two weeks........

I have some pictures to post, but I'll try and do it this weekend.

I have been a stay at home mom for the last week and a half. I am so thankful for my job. I love my kids, but I appreciate them more after working!

Sabrina survived her surgery, however they think her problem is pneumonia. I guess there is a type that doesn't attack the lungs, in her case just the sinuses. I'll find out more in a week or so....

Matthew turned 10 on Monday, we're going to go to Chuckie Cheese tomorrow.

Christmas was nice. I loved seeing all six of my kids getting along and playing/hanging out with each other so well.

Christmas Eve dinner went over smoothly, found two yummy recipes, will post them later for those that want them. As for me right now I have a week and a half worth of mail and invoices to process. Write again soon.............

1 comments:

Myrna said...

Welcome back to the virtual world!