CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Mousey Morning

So this morning I discovered two things:

A. We have a mouse problem

B. I am a little more frightened of mice, then I thought

I got into work this morning, printed something off my printer. I noticed there was something a little yellow on the paper. That's weird, I thought, so I pulled out the printer paper drawer only to discover, we have mice, and they had left evidence there. I pulled the drawer completely out, threw out the pooped and peed on paper, and continued on about my day.

An hour later I was trying to print something. The printer had an error on it saying paper jam. I opened the tray....screamed.....jumped out of my office and skin....

The paper had started to lift, so the mouse couldn't run out when I opened the drawer.....

Needless to say...my boss caught rid of it and I have several mouse traps in my office and in the break room.

Anyone want to open the office for me tomorrow?

3 comments:

Myrna said...

Once I had a mouse in the photocopier at the IMC in High River. Lots of mice in that building, but only the one time that it was messing up a machine. But I KNEW how much I abhor mice!

Aquaspce said...

we have mice in our house they build nests in the drawers that I empty out weekly. I found a dead one in a bucket of stagnant water last week. That was disgusting... unfortunately I am the man of the house and had to get rid of it myself - now if it were a nest of insects, rest assured I would have tracked down a real man.

Vanessa said...

Ekk I am sorry, we have mice right now in our garage and it is terrifiying!!
vanessa from inevergrewup.net